Job discipline: Applications Development
Job type: Contract (Consulting)
Location: Sleepy Hollow, NY
Job Description: Oracle OTL Payroll Techno Functional Consultant:
Responsible for assisting in the development and implementation of various new configurations, extensions, modifications, localizations, and integrations (CEMLIs) for the Oracle Time and Labor (OTL) and Oracle Payroll modules. Will also help to resolve end user issues with self-service time entry and will work with business users for troubleshooting Payroll or OTL issues.
- Extensive knowledge of the functionality and table structures of Oracle Applications
- Familiarity with OTLR earning policies, shift differentials, rotations plans etc.
- Knowledge of Vertex updates and patch analysis for mid-year and year end statutory requirements
- Expertise in payroll functional step-ups including local, state, federal taxes, pay runs etc.
- Experience with personalization/customization and utilizing Oracle API's and creating webADI integrators
- Experience opening, managing, and resolving Oracle SR's with Oracle Support
- Understanding of multiple business groups and the impact throughout all HRIS modules
- Understanding of IT Sox controls and change management process
*Experience and Required Skills: