Job discipline: Technology Management
Job type: Contract (Consulting)
Location: Tysons Corner, VA
This is a long term consulting opportunity for a Project Tracking Coordinator with our direct client in Tysons Corner, VA.
This is a mix of a project coordinator, administrative role. The rights candidates needs strong attention to detail, experience with updating calendars, tracking financial changes and uploading to the SharePoint site. Also need to be strong in documentation and have good Excel skills.
Updated job description:
• High school diploma; degree preferred
• Professional demeanor in dealing with all co-workers;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Very detailed oriented with excellent organizational skills; and
• Experience with Microsoft Word, SharePoint, PowerPoint, Excel, and Access with similar computer skills overall strongly preferred.
Specific Responsibilities and Tasks:
• Follow-up for plan of action and milestone items (POA&M) and authority to operate items (ATO) on a regular schedule (at least one follow-up per month);
• Obtain evidence of remediation, document same, and route to the appropriate Security Analyst for review and approval on a regular schedule;
• Update SharePoint site each time a SAR is published;
• Schedule/coordinate penetration tests and secure code results with our United Kingdom (or other countries’) offices, as needed;
• Ensure billing is tracked appropriately and is tying to financials, with regular reporting to the Operations Manager (at least once per week);
• Maintain ATO calendaring, as needed;
• Provide general administrative support to the Operations Manager with SAP and resourcing, as needed (4 to 8 hours per week); and
• Provide general administrative support to other administrative staff of the Operations Manager, as needed.