This is a consulting to Perm job opportunity with our direct client in Livingston, NJ for a Sr. Customer Experience Designer.
The Senior Customer Experience Designer will play a leading role in the development and implementation of new service models which reduce defects, lower costs, improve satisfaction, and drive growth, as well as ensure seamless end-to-end execution to successfully deliver the targeted customer outcomes.
Your work will connect the dots between strategy and execution, leveraging industry and customer insights to create elegant solutions. You ll be a hands-on design expert, taking concepts forward and implementing services with a variety of customers and products. You ll work closely together with a cross-discipline team, including product, marketing, sales, and service. You will streamline complex business processes and define innovative journeys that seamlessly span digital and physical realms. You ll be responsible for researching, establishing, and advocating for the user, as well as listening and responding to complex needs of the business and its staff.
Starting design projects include customer on-boarding services and programs to promote product adoption and value optimization with existing and new solutions.
As a Designer You Will
- Lead the development and implementation of new and improved service designs
- Participate in all aspects of the design process to frame problems, define insights, create compelling visions, prototype, test, implement and validate
- Conduct reviews following launch to ensure that support models are working as designed
- Initiate actions to continually improve existing service designs
- Use customer research to inform design and target meaningful solutions
- Perform research and create artifacts, such as journey maps and service blueprints
- Create flows, sketches, wireframes, prototypes and other design artifacts to define and communicate end-to-end customer experiences
- Use your innate curiosity to challenge assumptions and uncover new insights
- Champion service design and promote the benefits achieved through its application
- Bachelor s degree
- 4 years experience applying Design, Process Improvement or Innovation with quantified results
- Experience developing and applying use cases, personas, journey mapping, experience prototyping, and similar tools to improve the customer experience
- A passion for creating new methods and practices
- A collaborative nature with strong communication skills, sincerity, and a sense of humor in the face of ambiguous design challenges
- Ability and desire to work in all phases of the design process (thinking, implementing, improving)
- Always be learning, be flexible, be collaborative, and deliver amazing quality
- Master s degree in design or related field
- Experience designing services for subscription-based applications
- Deep expertise in design thinking/human-centered design